Space ↔ Earth
- Space technologies typically have especially high performance specifications that stimulate advances in materials, design and technical approaches.
- Many of these technologies can also address sustainability challenges on Earth.
- There are “high value” use cases on Earth that can afford to pay high prices and serve as development testbeds.
- Other Earth use cases will require reduced specifications that can resultant in tremendous cost reductions allowing for the development of competitive mass-produced products and services that can generate substantial revenues and profits.
- Part of the profits from these re-use endeavors can be redirected into the further space development.